|Pick up||05:00 AM|
Stop when you explore everything
Secure your spot with small deposit
One package Luxor hot air balloon with Luxor full day tour includes two offers in one package. You will get not just a hot-air balloon trip over Luxor in the early morning but also a full day sightseeing tour to West bank of the Nile and East bank including visits to Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut and Karnak temple.
Hot-air balloon tour in Luxor is an amazing experience which is best experienced at sunrise. The trip worth early wake up as the views you see at the dawn over the Nile from up are truly impressive.
Hot-air balloon tours in Luxor are absolutely safe and run under all international and civil aviation precautions. To know more about safty rule during hot-air balloon tours in Luxor, read our article: Hot Air Balloon Luxor
As pilots of hot-air balloon inform before the ride starts the hot air balloon ride in Luxor takes from 30 minutes - the shortest ride, to 50 minutes - the longest ride. But as a rule it takes 45 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
Our one package Luxor hot air balloon with a full day Luxor tour includes the following:
- Early pick up from your hotel for hot-air-balloon ride, we do recommend to do it at sunrise, but later options are also available.
- A short boat ride to the west bank where you will be picked up by a mini-bus and transferred to balloon station.
- Hot air balloon ride up to 45 minutes.
- Back to your hotel for breakfast (usually by 9 am you are back).
- After breakfast our English speaking guide will pick up you from the hotel
- Excursion to the Valley of the Kings where we have a chance to enter 3 different tombs.
- Optionally you can visit the following tombs, each tomb require a separated ticket
Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun
Tomb of Ramses VI KV9
Tomb of Sety I
- Memnon Colossi and Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut visit
- After our lunch in a local restaurant we will move to the East bank of the Nile
- Let's end up our day by touring Karnak Religious complex