Stop when you explore everything
Secure your spot with small deposit
A private tour in Luxor to the West bank: tour Hatshepsut mortuary temple, Colossi of Memnon and Medinet Habu temple. Visit Queens valley and Kings valley, king TUT tomb, craftsmen tombs at Deir el Medina.
Luxor West bank, where the main attractions of the city are located, will introduce you to the most fascinating sights of all Pharaonic history of Egypt. Only on the West bank of the Nile you find unique tombs in the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the queens. Here the most famous are those of king TUT and Nefertari. Now both opened to general public and can be visited with an extra tickets purchased upon entering the valley.
Other famous attraction of Luxor west bank are:
- a beautiful mortuary temple of queen Hatshepsut
- wonderfully decorated Medinat Habu temple
- Colossi of Memnon both old seated and new standing
- Nobles tombs
- Deir el Medina
- Temple of Seti I
There are two ways to reach Luxor west bank. You can take a motor boat to cross the Nile and enjoy 15-20 minutes sail along the river. Alternatively you can take a car, cross the bridge that connects both parts of the city and enjoy your tour of the West bank.
Our Private Wes bank Luxor tour includes the following:
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer to the jetty
- Twenty minutes boat ride to the West bank of the Nile
- Our 1st stop at the Memnon Colossi for a short photo shot
- Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut visit
- Visit to Deir el Medina Tombs of the craftsmen
- Medinet Habu temple
- Valley of the queens exploration - visit to 3 opened tombs
- Valley of the Kings tour - visit to 3 opened tombs
- Transfer to the jetty and boat tour to Banana island
- Transfer back to your hotel
In Luxor not all hotels have direct access to the Nile, guests who stay in those faraway hotels will be taken by a car to the nearest jetty station.