Stop when you explore everything
Secure your spot with small deposit
Nile cruise holiday from Sharm el Sheikh by plane with the excursion to the Pyramids and 2 days tour in Cairo
Full day trip to the Pyramids of Giza from Sharm el Sheikh by air includes the following activities:
- Pick up from your Sharm el Sheikh hotel around 5 am and drop off to Sharm el Sheikh International airport
- Flight to Cairo takes 50 minutes
- Meet in Cairo airport with our English speaking guide
- Tour to the Egyptian Museum, approximately 2,5 hours of the museum walking tour
- Lunch in a local restaurant, around 1 hour
- Optional Nile felucca ride 45 minutes
- The Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx walking tour, approximately 3 hours
- Transfer to the train station
- Night sleeper train to Luxor, at 21:00, double cabin (app 9 hours journey), dinner and breakfast included
Upon arrival in Luxor, around 6 am, our English speaking guide will meet you at the train station and take you to the West bank of the city to visit the following places:
- Memnon colossi
- Queen Hatshepsut temple
- Medinet Habu temple (optional)
- Valley of the Kings (visit to 3 opened tombs)
- Karnak Temple tour
Check in the floating hotel afternoon and lunch onboard. Free time at leisure. Overnight on the ship.
In the early morning at dawn you can take an optional tour Hot Air Balloon Luxor flight over the valleys of the city.
Before breakfast morning visit to Luxor Temple an back to the ship for breakfast. The boat starts moving afternoon. Let’s sail towards Edfu. Free time on the ship you can spend enjoying the voyage. Overnight on the boat.
In the morning let’s visit a very beautiful Edfu temple dedicated to the God Horus. As the temple is situated away of the Nile a local carriage (huntur) will be offered to take you to the temple. Two hours tour of Horus temple and back to our ship to continue sailing towards Kom Ombo. Afternoon visit to Kom Ombo temple and Crocodile Museum. Back to the ship to sail to Aswan. Overnight on the boat while sailing to Aswan.
Upon arrival in Aswan an optional tour to Abu Simbel Temples can be arranged. The distance from Aswan to Abu Simbel is 280 km, the journey takes around 4 hours one way. In Abu Simbel you will visit the Great Temple of Ramses the second and the temple of Nefertari, wife of Ramses II. Walking tour around the area and back to Aswan. Arriving afternoon, lunch on the ship and free time at leisure. Overnight on the ship.
After breakfast check out the boat at 8 am. Full day Aswan sightseeing tour includes the following visits:
- Modern Aswan High Dam
- Philae island and its beautiful temple
- Lunch in a local restaurant in the city
- Nubian Museum visit
- Optional felucca ride to Botanical garden
- Optional tour to the Nubian Village
After the tour in the evening transfer to the airport and flight to Cairo. Transfer from Cairo airport to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast in your hotel our guide will meet you and take to the Roda island where you will visit a beautiful Palace of Mohammed Ali, turned into a museum: lush gardens, Throne room, beautifully decorated rooms of the palace and a Hunting Museum. Next stop at the Nilometer and visit to the Citadel of Saladin. Lunch in the city in a local restaurant will be offered during the day. At the end of the program transfer to Cairo airport and flight to Sharm el Sheikh. Upon arrival our driver will meet you and take to your hotel.