Cairo Luxor 3 Days trip from Sharm el Sheikh by Train is specially designed to visit more sightseeing of Cairo and Luxor, this tour covers not just the Pyramids Sphinx Egyptian museum in Cairo, but also Queens and Kings Valleys, Karnak and Luxor temples as well as other famous attractions.
- Pick up from your Sharm el Sheikh hotel in the early morning by a private a/c vehicle and transfer to public bus station. Catch your bus to Cairo. The distance is 500 km, so it may take up to 6 hours to reach the city.
- Meet your guide upon arrival and visit to the National Egyptian Museum to discover its treasures, ancient artifacts and king Tut collection.
- Optional Nile boat ride and then lunch in the city. Note, drinks are not included, extra charge will be applied.
- Afternoon let’s spend at the Pyramids, discovering its beauty, ancient tombs and Sphinx with its valley temple.
- Evening shopping time and free time before night train to Luxor.
- At 21:00 let’s catch our sleeper train to Luxor.
Our English speaking guide will meet you at Luor train station upon arrival and let’s move to the city to start our exploration.
- First of all we’ll visit the Great Temple of Karnak and its numerous shrines and temples. Then let’s cross the Nile by felucca to the West bank and visit Valley of the Queens. We’ll enter several tombs which are open to public on the day of our visit. Some extra tombs like Tomb of Nefertari can be visited with extra charge.
- Lunch in a local restaurant and let’s move to Memnon Colossi. In the evening check in our hotel and overnight there. Optionally you can do Sound & Light show at Karnak Temple or shopping at Oriental bazaars.
- In the morning, after breakfast let’s move to the West Bank where we will visit Queen Hatshepsut temple and Medinat Habu. Next stop at the Valley of the Kings, where we will visit 3 tombs opened to public. Optionally you can visit original or fake tomb of king Tut or Ramses V.
- After lunch in a local restaurant we have a great opportunity to visit Luxor Temple and Sphinx avenue.
- Night train back to Cairo.
Upon arrival in Cairo our representative will meet you at train station and transfer to bus station to catch your public bus back to Sharm el Sheikh. Upon arrival in Sharm el Sheikh our representative will meet you at bus station and transfer back to your hotel.See more