|Pick up||05:00 AM|
Stop when you explore everything
Secure your spot with small deposit
Private tour to Abu Simbel from Cairo by air. Visit the temple of Ramses II, temple of Nefertari tour
No, Abu Simbel is not located near Cairo. The temples of Abu Simbel are situated in the Nubian territory, some 280 km south of Aswan, 210 km south of the Tropic of Cancer and 70 km north of Sudan border.
Yes, it is absolutely safe to visit Abu Simbel area and tour the two temples there.
Abu Simbel is famous for its Sun Festival event that takes place twice a year. The main temple was cut out of a rocky mountain in a position which receives the first rays of the Sun God Ra.
Our day trip to Abu Simbel from Cairo by air includes the following:
- pick up and drop off from your Cairo hotel
- transfer by a private a/c car to Cairo airport
- two hours flight to Aswan
- private transfer to Abu Simbel
- three hours tour at the temples of Abu Simbel with a private English speaking guide