Stop when you explore everything
Secure your spot with small deposit
Cairo 5 day tour package with a visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, and a full day desert safari trip to Fayoum oasis and the Valley of the whales.
Arrival in Cairo. Meet the driver and transfer to a 4* hotel on BB basis, double room accommodation is available. Single room supplement will be extra. Free time at leisure. In the evening you can do optional activities such as Evening Nile cruise with dinner and Oriental show or watch Pyramids Sound and Light show. Free evening and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel our English speaking guide will meet you and take to the pyramids tour.
On this day you will visit the following sights:
- Great Sphinx of Giza
- The Great Pyramid of Giza
- Sightseeing tour of the plateau with stops for photography
- In the afternoon, lunch in town at a local restaurant
- Optional felucca ride on the Nile (local boat with a sail or motor)
- Shopping during the day is available
- Excursion to Cairo Egyptian Museum
After excursion return to your hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
On this day you can choose to go to Saqqara and visit :
Saqqara Tomb and Step pyramid
Serapeum of Saqqara - extra charge
Pyramid of Theti and Pyramid of Unas
Pyramids in Dashur
Bent Pyramid and Red Pyramid
Alternatively you can visit Islamic Cairo and its attractions:
- Cairo Citadel
- Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Al-Nasir Muhammad Mosque
- Ibn Tulun Mosque and the Guy Anderson Museum
Walk through Old Cairo and visit old Coptic churches. Lunch in town at a local restaurant during the day and return to Cairo after the tour. Overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to the oasis of Fayoum. This is the closest oasis to Cairo, located just 100 kilometers from Cairo. We will have a tour to the desert around the oasis and visit the following natural attractions:
- Whale Valley, here the remains of ancient fossil whales are located in the desert for 4 km
- Wadi al-Rayyan valley, which has the only waterfalls in Egypt.
- We'll walk through the valleys and ride the boards on the dunes.
- Jeep tours to the Magic Lake, where you can swim on a hot summer day.
- A stop at the Wadi al-Rayyan waterfalls.
After the tour we will go to Tunis village for shopping and lunch (if we did not have it in the camp) in a local restaurant and see the local artisans and their products, mostly pottery. Afterwards we will drive back to Cairo. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel, free time until 12 o'clock. Check out the hotel at 12 noon. Scheduled transfer to the airport.