|Pick up||06:00 AM|
Stop when you explore everything
Secure your spot with small deposit
Day tour from Sokhna port to The Citadel in Cairo, the Great Pyramids and Sphinx with a Nile river cruise and lunch from Sokhna port. Complementary drop off to Cairo International airport in available on the day of your tour.
Luckily Ain Sokhna city is situated not far from central Cairo, day trips and tours from Sokhna port to the Pyramids are very popular between tourists who come to Egypt while cruising the Red sea. Visit to the Pyramids from Sokhna port is an essential trip that everyone visiting Egypt even on a short break must do.
Citadel of Cairo is a very interesting place to visit on your day tour from Sokhna port. The place is mainly known for its Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali which already became a city's landmark. But few people know that beside the Mosque of Muhammad Ali there are several other famous mosques within the borders of the Citadel, plus the Military and Police museums, el Gowhara palace, Yousef's well.
Yes, during our Cairo tour we offer an amazing 2 hours day cruise along the Nile with a great opportunity to have lunch on a board of a floating restaurant. Let's enjoy tasty open buffet lunch, fresh breeze of the Nile and fantastic views of the city.
Our tour to The Citadel The Pyramids and Nile river cruise from Sokhna port includes the following:
- Our driver will pick you up from your cruise ship in the morning and take to Cairo where you will meet your private English speaking guide.
- First of all visit to Cairo Citadel and Mohammed Ali Mosque.
- Next stop at the Egyptian Pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza.
- Afternoon take your Nile river cruise with a lunch on board and enjoy 2 hour sailing along the Nile.
- After cruise our driver will take you back to Sokhna port or you can use our complementary drop off to Cairo International airport in case you have a departure for your country at the end of your Cairo tour.